Pages

Saturday, May 2, 2009

April Super Bike Week

If May is Bike month, then this is April Super Bike Week!

Monday I rode to work (all of it) on the road bike . On the way home I took a longer route and stopped to pick up a new throttle cable for the lawn mower. Oh yeah and I broke a spoke, hence Broken Spoke was christened.

Tuesday I rode to work (all of it) on Old Ironsides. On the way home I took a different route and stopped to pick up the repaired wheel.

Wednesday I copped out with Broken Spoke and took the bus in the morning but rode home.

Thursday I drove. WHAT!!! What does this have to do with bike week and why did I drive you ask? So I could bring tools from home to install the new bike rack at work! Also I spent my lunch hour helping C.B. get his bike ready to go to out west for Tornado Chasing Season.

Friday I took the bus but rather than getting off in the center of town I mixed it up a bit and got off at Hampshire to get a little more exercise in. I rode the whole way home.

What's all this mean, 97.7 miles in one week! I'm bummed I missed a century by a stinking 2.3 miles. There's always next week.

g

No comments:

Post a Comment