Pages

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Flash

So we were at that fast food joint today with the playscape and DaGirl got a "little" something extra.

I took DaGirl to the restroom and while I was helping her wash her hands, a little boy came in by himself and went to the urinal. We turned around to dry our hands and this 5 or 6 year old faces us and says "Hi".

We both turn back to look at him and simultaneously say "Hi".

During the split second we're still looking at him he says "My name is Zack" and drops his pants to his knees, then slowly turns toward the urinal. I quickly point DaGirl back toward the drier before she giggles (she giggles at everything) at "Zack's" willie and zoom out the door.

All I could think of was my two year old (who has a thing for older boys anyway) was just given a peep show (a comedy really) by a very unabashed and ill equipped boy flasher.

g

No comments:

Post a Comment