Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Razzzberries

My kids love razzberries, you know, blowing on their bellies and making that farting sound. They love getting them. They love giving them!

Last night during story time in DaGirls room, DaMom was on the floor with DaBoy and DaGirl was in my lap in the chair as I read. DaBoy was crawling all over the room not staying in one place for more than 30 seconds until....he got behind DaMom.

DaMom was on her side and he climbed up her back, lifted her shirt and started blowing on her belly. The kid is a natural at it. He sounds just like a whoopy cushion. DaMom is pretty ticklish and he started her on a laughing fit.

How do one get an 11.5 month old off if one can't reach him since he's mounted a rear attack?

Naturally I did what any good parent would do to help another parent in need, I sent DaGirl in to help DaBoy mount a frontal assault!!! After a couple of minutes of fart sounds and gasp inducing laughter they grew tired of molesting mommy and stopped. Man it was funny to watch!

DaMom: Why didn't you help me?
DaGoof: It was fun. Besides you needed the laugh.
DaMom: Yeah, well I wish they would do it to you instead of me!
DaGoof: But they know they can get away with it, with you!

g

No comments:

Post a Comment