Pages

Friday, January 8, 2010

Biking Statistics 2009

The following is too keep a record of my cycling and KEEP my butt motivated to ride.

In March of 2009 I decided I would try my hand (legs really) at a goal of 2000 miles for the year. The goal seemed feasible and at the time was necessary to provide suitable motivation for riding everyday. Then the Exploder started having issues that I didn't want to deal with so subsequently it was donated just to be rid of it. This provided more inspiration than anything since we had only the one car and the buses stop running for the summer.

The 2009 Highlights:
I rode a total of 2875 miles between 18Mar and 16Dec (40 weeks). 
On July 3rd I crossed the 1000 mile mark and on September 14th crossed the 2000 mile mark.

Commute route: 13.3 miles one way
Bike/Bus/Bike: 11.8 miles per day
Road bike: 2497.8 miles
Commuter Bike: 377.5 miles
Mtn Bike: 0 miles :-(
For fun: 7.8miles

The Details:

The only part of this that makes me sad is that for all these miles, none are on the mountain bike, my favorite bike.
g

No comments:

Post a Comment