Pages

Monday, January 25, 2010

Regression: returning to a former state

As mentioned in the previous post DaGirl has been sick. As a result of this sickness she has not been to school since last Wednesday and that does not bode well for good nights of sleep.

I was on the phone with my parents this evening just after putting DaGirl down for bed. While I was on the phone I hear her chatting away. This chatting led to singing which finally led to bouncing on the bed.

When I eventually got to her room, I find all of the stuffed animals and blankets that usually reside in bed with her on the floor and she's dancing on the bed naked as a jay bird.

DaGoof: Where are all your clothes?
DaGirl: I dunno.
DaMom: (laughing hysterically down stairs) bahaahaa
DaGoof: Why did you take them off?
DaGirl: *shrugs*

Sound familiar? here here or here

g

No comments:

Post a Comment