Pages

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

"honey, come pick me up"...

...she said into the phone....

The following incident took place on:
Wednesday March 25th, 2009.

6:30pm - DaMom leaves for quilting class.
8:50pm - The following phone transcript occurred;
ring
DaGoof - Hello?
DaMom - Hi you need to call my parents have them come over watch the kids and come pick me up.
DG - What happened? (I'm thinking the car died or she was in a wreck)
DM - I cut my finger.
DG - Uh, OK (thinking...you cut your finger and can't drive home? I cut my fingers with a table saw and drove myself to the ER and you...)
DM - The Paramedics are on their way and we'll see what they have to say.
DG - Uh, OK, I'll get a hold of your mother.

9:50pm - I arrive at the hospital and discover that she was on her third set of bandages and still bleeding through the bandage.
10:15 She's wheeled to the "Fast Track" section of the ER and get's cleaned up and re-bandaged by a doctor.
10:30 - She gets X-rays done.
11:00 - We're on our way out of the door.
11:30 - Home.

That's the fastest ER trip ever!!!
Trust me I know...(but that's for another post)

What happened? A rotary cutter slipped and nipped the side of the tip of her left index finger while cutting strips for her quilt.

The next few days ought to be a hoot!
g

No comments:

Post a Comment