Pages

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Kisses....

When is a kiss with your wife a little too long? When your daughter tries to kiss her brother that way!!!

DaMom and I don't smooch and drool over each other in front of DaKids. Usually it's a mmmwaaa type kiss. Longer than peck but not much more. There may be two or three of these stacked in when I'm leaving for work which I will give all three of them.

During tonight's bath I made the mistake of singing Barney's "I love you..." song.

Bad move.

DaGirl enjoys the song especially the hugging and kissing parts. Well, her reenactment of the song got her going on a kissing streak. Next thing I know I'm trying to pry her off DaBoy as she's hugging and smooching him like he needs mouth to mouth resuscitation. Fortunately DaBoy wasn't traumatized and was laughing his fool head off the whole time.

Remember to moderate your smootches in front of the little ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment