Pages

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The Power of Bubbles

Never underestimate the power contained inside a bubble.

I'm sure as kid I loved bubbles, but over the years their effect has warn off. Was it was the cold reality of the hardships in life that killed my love for the bubble? Or was it learning about air pressure and surface tension that diluted my interest in flying, soapy spheres?

I'm glad to announce that interest in the magical childhood physics lesson has been renewed in our house.

DaGirl loves bubbles, good thing too. She had been "kinda" potty trained, I like to say anywhere between 25 and 75% on any given day, but a couple of weeks ago she started refusing to be in the same room as the potty. No matter what we tried to do to lure her into the bathroom she resisted, violently.

Much like the power of the Pied Piper's magical pipe, the lofty orb of soap has renewed DaGirl's interest in putting potty where it belongs and will chant "bubbbbles, bubbbbles, bubbbbles" as soon as she walks in the door of the bathroom.

All hail the bubble.

g

No comments:

Post a Comment